Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh, Yeah.


If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is how we got ourselves dug out of the snow, and how Janet made a really great meal for the cast at McCarter Theater with Southern cooking recipes, and Sean was home for a couple of days, which was nice and all, but he did a lot of the snow shoveling even though I asked him to just take it easy, and how he went back today, that's Saturday if you're not paying attention, which I wouldn't blame you for, because he's doing this big Super Bowl party or something, and all that Pop's Weekly Letter kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into, if you want to know the truth.  I mean, everybody's going to say they got more snow, or had more snow, or will have more snow and all that.  I mean, it just kills me, when someone brags about snow, it really does.  I'll tell you what else kills me, it's that dog Dasha, she's really nice and all, but you take her out in this weather and all she wants to do is eat snow.  She just knocks me out.  So anyway, I'm suppposed to tell you that I am auditing a course at the U this semester, called Geosciences 103, Natural Disasters, I think it's called, but in the third lecture the teacher puts all this calculus up on some slide and I didn't like that at all, I really didn't.  You don't want to hear about me and math.  I mean this is a Geee-ohhhh-Sciences course, if I wanted math I would have taken Math For People Who Actually Understand This Crap, or something like that.  But we're going to do volcanoes, floods, earthquakes and all, and I guess I will give it a try.  Oh, yeah, and with the snow and all, I just re-read Catcher In The Rye.  Like you didn't know. 
=

No comments: